[Twisted-Python] Re: feedback requested -- flow.py goes beta

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 18 10:31:19 EDT 2003

Detailled information about mappings:

(this is the previous schema)

DS   ----> BLOC1 ---+
       |                      |
        ----> BLOC2 ---+---- BLOC3 -----> DS3

In this exemple, DS has the role to provide data. For that, I use a query.
Let's say:

"Select field1, field2, field3, field4 from MYTABLE"

all field are numerical values.

BLOC1 has to work with field1 and field2
whereas BLOC2 has to work with field3 and field4.

I can split the datasource in 2 connexions. But this a really simple
exemple. If I have 100 BLOCS after the datasources, I may have 100
connexions * Number of Users. Crash ! :)

Am I clearer ?