[Twisted-Python] Mirror site for Twisted distfiles

Benno Rice benno at eloquent.com.au
Wed Apr 16 09:57:00 EDT 2003

To lessen the load on Glyph's link, I've put up a mirror site for the
Twisted distfiles at:

http://www.eloquent.com.au/twisted/

This is in a hosting facility in Melbourne, Australia so it'll
definitely be better for those in .au but it might be a better bet for
others as well, just so that Glyph's line doesn't melt. =)

I've got the 1.0.4rc1 distfiles, and I'm working on 1.0.3 now.

Enjoy!

--
Benno Rice                    Phone:  +61 3 9387 1131
Eloquent Systems              Mobile: +61 410 412 355
http://www.eloquent.com.au/   Email:  benno at eloquent.com.au