[Twisted-Python] Release Candidate for 1.0.4

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 16 05:32:01 EDT 2003

A release candidate for version 1.0.4 of twisted is now available for
download from http://twistedmatrix.com/.  We are currently without a
mirror for release distribution; our apologies if our web site gets
slow.

Barring any major problems with this code, it will be released as 1.0.4
final before the end of the week.  Testing on the Windows platform has
been much less extensive than others, so Windows folks, if you could
hammer on this release candidate a bit and report back what you find,
we'd appreciate it.

Share and enjoy,

 - Kevin Turner
   acting Release Manager

--
The moon is full, 99.2% illuminated, 13.9 days old.