[Twisted-Python] Patch for flavors.py?

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Fri Apr 11 04:02:39 EDT 2003

Jasper Phillips <jasper at peak.org> writes:
> I was talking with Kevin Turner at the pub last night after the "Porpig"
> meeting, and he mentioned having the same problem with circular references I
> was having, so I offered to post the klu... err, patch I had for the problem.

Jasper: thanks so much for investigating this one!

I think Glyph finally nailed this bug in some code that went into CVS a few
days ago. It should be in the latest release (1.0.4a2). Could you give that a
try and see if it fixes your original bug? The test case that exarkun added
now passes, but I'd like to make sure your code is now working too.