[Twisted-Python] release momentum

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Tue Apr 8 09:47:08 EDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 10:28:59AM -0800, Kevin Turner wrote:
[...]
> Tests we're having problems with:
[...]
>  * testStor in test_ftp, intermittent failures.

This is a new test, but an old problem.  The bug here is in the FTP server
(even though we wrote the test to test the new client support for STOR,
which seems to work just fine), and it hasn't changed for months.  On the
other hand, the failures are intermittent, and I suspect it's only a problem
in the test case (it's some sort of timing issue with having the same
process on either end of the socket, I think).

In short: the testStor test failure shouldn't hold up the release :)

-Andrew.