[Twisted-Python] enterprise.row

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Apr 6 17:56:44 EDT 2003

On 06 Apr 2003 16:21:12 -0500
Justin Ryan <justin at gnubia.net> wrote:

> Anyway, I'd appreciate any comments on my ideas.  I'm evaluating
> twisted, including t.e.row, as part of a proposal to migrate our
> entire python toolkit to soap or xml-rpc using twisted.  Getting
> t.e.row to work in such a way that our large database (515 relations,
> including sequences) will not be at risk will be an important part of
> this task.

You don't have to use t.e.row with Twisted. You can use any other
object/relational mapping system, or a custom one. That being said, the
row maintainer is no longer working on it, so if you want to take it up
and work on it that would be nice.

Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
http://www.zoteca.com -- Python & Twisted consulting