[Twisted-Python] enterprise.row

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Apr 6 17:56:44 EDT 2003

On 06 Apr 2003 16:21:12 -0500
Justin Ryan <justin at gnubia.net> wrote:

> Anyway, I'd appreciate any comments on my ideas.  I'm evaluating
> twisted, including t.e.row, as part of a proposal to migrate our
> entire python toolkit to soap or xml-rpc using twisted.  Getting
> t.e.row to work in such a way that our large database (515 relations,
> including sequences) will not be at risk will be an important part of
> this task.

You don't have to use t.e.row with Twisted. You can use any other
object/relational mapping system, or a custom one. That being said, the
row maintainer is no longer working on it, so if you want to take it up
and work on it that would be nice.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
http://www.zoteca.com -- Python & Twisted consulting