[Twisted-Python] Problems with PB and Jelly...

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Thu Apr 3 12:38:46 EST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:34:22AM -0800, Jasper Phillips wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I posted a test case demonstrating the "circular ref" bug a couple of
> messages up this thread, but didn't work out a unit test.  I'll try to get
> some time to do that, although I understand twisted uses something other than
> pyunit so I'm not sure what's involved.

  We use twisted.trial, which presents an interface that's almost identical
to pyunit, so if you're familiar with one, working with the other should be
fairly easy.

  That said, I've added a TestCase to test_jelly.py that seems to tickle
this bug. :)  It's simplified even more from your example, but I think it
still catches the essense of the problem.

  Jp

--
1.79 x 10^24 furlongs per picofortnight - It's not just a good idea,
			It's the law!