[Twisted-Python] Congrats / a little newbie confusion

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Apr 3 11:52:06 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 08:29, Jeffrey Mathews wrote:
> I worry that I'm just missing something (like I'm not supposed to be
> using the scripts in /scripts directly).

You're not supposed to be using the scripts in site-packages/*/scripts
directly.  I'm told the Windows installer puts the runnable scripts in
something like C:\Python22\scripts\twistd.py

Happy twisting,

 - Kevin

(Hmm, twice in one week makes this a FAQ.  Added this to doc/howto/faq
in CVS.)

--
The moon is new, 2.2% illuminated, 1.4 days old.