[Twisted-Python] Anchor

Donovan Preston dp at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Sep 25 16:29:44 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 06:19 AM, Paul Boehm wrote:

> web/domwidgets.py:246:         self['href'] = href or self.getData() +
> '/'
> the "+ '/'" part makes Anchor unuseable for my application because i
> don't
> want '/' appended to every link. am i misusing Anchor or can you fix
> this
> in cvs ?
>
>   paul

I'm just getting back to catching up from a huge volume of work and
email. I'm sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. The addition of a '/'
was something I did for an app that we use internally that needs
slashes at the end of every url to ensure that relative links work
properly. There's no reason I can't take the slash off, and maybe
provide a SlashAnchor which does add it.

Donovan