[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] Document the likley consequence of non running of unit tests

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Mon Sep 23 13:45:39 EDT 2002

Bruce Mitchener wrote:

> Because I have patches in my tree that aren't checked in yet that add
> that documentation, along with docs for other parts of Woven, but
> Donovan and I have been discussing various changes to the widgets and
> how things work in that area.

I rather tend towards your other opinion, that everything should have docs,
even if it will change. But this does show the problem with requiring docs
for everything leading to reverting code - everyone always has a reason why
they didn't need to in *this* case. Or they didn't have time or whatever.

Merciless taunting should be sufficient in most cases in solving this.
Although I'm tending towards outright violence against whoever is
responsible for twisted.python.reflect.refrump.