[Twisted-Python] CVSToys 0.9.0

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Sep 21 19:03:26 EDT 2002

Ok, due to popular demand, I'm making a release of CVSToys.  Download
the tarball at

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/wares/code/CVSToys/CVSToys-0.9.0.tar.bz2

homepage is at

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/wares/code/CVSToys/

I'm not making a widespread announcement at this time for several
reasons.

1) There are bugs that need to be fixed before the masses get their
hands on this, or they may kill me.

2) I'd like to see Twisted 1.0 released first, for the sanity of both
myself and the users.  I need to know stuff like "is internet..Process
going to keep changing?" as well as what I should expect from the PB
interface in the 1.0 series.

Share and enjoy,

 - Kevin