[Twisted-Python] Copyright problems -- kill 'em while they are small

Moshe Zadka twisted at moshez.org
Sat Sep 14 10:34:24 EDT 2002

admin/PyFontify.py does not have a license. Under copyright law,
that means it is illegal to distribute it. While I would think
that this presents a problem to the Twisted Release Team, I am
in no position to make decisions here. However, for Debian, I distribute
the source package along with the binary, and I'm responsible for its
contents. Currently, that would mean I cannot upload .2, until it is
either resolved or I resort to hacks (that is, repackaging with PyFontify
removed).

Please resolve this problem.
Since this file is in the Python CVS, it might be wise to ask the PYthon
Debian maintainer for help.

Thanks.