[Twisted-Python] Twisted Enterprise ROW
sean at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Sep 9 23:22:19 EDT 2002
A major update to Twisted Enterprise Row is in!
The new features include:
- support for relationships between database tables. rows from child tables
can be loaded automatically when a row from a parent table is loaded.
- improved interface for intializing reflectors
- refactoring of the DBReflector into Reflector and SQLReflector to allow
easier implementation of new types of reflectors
- an XML Reflector that uses twisted.persisted.marmalade.
- added a ReflectorAuthorizer to dbcred to do authentication against any
For examples, take a look at twisted.doc.examples row_example.py and
"If he's so smart, then how come he's dead?", Homer Simspon
sean at ninjaneering.com
More information about the Twisted-Python