[Twisted-Python] 'model' attribute is showing up in processed HTML

Alex Levy alexander.levy at tufts.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:10:04 EST 2002

The 'model' node attribute from my XHTML templates is showing up in the
final HTML being spewed by twistd.  Is there a reason Twisted does
this?  It's causing my pages to fail W3C validation.  This isn't happening
with the 'view' attribute.

Example:

...becomes:

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_