[Twisted-Python] Proxy Server With Twisted

John Abel johnfabel at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 31 14:13:53 EST 2002

I remember seeing something like this pass the list a while back, but I can't seem to find it.  I've been trying to write a simple proxy server for my two machines at home, using twisted.  I've tried using code I'd written for a simple NNTP server, as a base, but upon calling reactor.run(), I get "Proxy instance has no attribute 'doStart'".  I've tried using the app module, as a way of trying to run it, but haven't had much success there either.  Has anyone done this before?  Does anyone have any docs for doing this sort of thing?