[Twisted-Python] Proxy Server With Twisted

John Abel johnfabel at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 31 14:13:53 EST 2002

Hi,

I remember seeing something like this pass the list a while back, but I can't seem to find it.  I've been trying to write a simple proxy server for my two machines at home, using twisted.  I've tried using code I'd written for a simple NNTP server, as a base, but upon calling reactor.run(), I get "Proxy instance has no attribute 'doStart'".  I've tried using the app module, as a way of trying to run it, but haven't had much success there either.  Has anyone done this before?  Does anyone have any docs for doing this sort of thing?

Thanks

John