[Twisted-Python] Hep, a Twisted project

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Oct 30 22:06:19 EST 2002

On 30 Oct 2002 17:57:19 -0500, Abe Fettig <abe at fettig.net> wrote:
> I just released version 0.3 of Hep, my multiprotocol message server.

Hey, this looks awesome!! :-D

Obviously with all the different protocol support in Twisted, I had hoped to
eventually implement something like this.  It looks like Hep is quite
application-level though (sending e-mail messages to a weblog, etc), so
hopefully there wouldn't be too much overlap (if I could ever get around to
actually implementing message-transport-abstraction stuff...).

If you've got any message-level abstractions you'd like supported at the
Twisted level (or better yet, patches to unify some of the protocols' approach
to messaging) I'd really like to hear about them.  Thanks for letting us know
about this project!

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |