[Twisted-Python] web site error

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Oct 30 21:58:32 EST 2002

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:47:53 -0700, Bruce Mitchener <bruce at cubik.org> wrote:
> For whatever little it is worth, I've had troubles like this in the past
> with our own homebrew webserver in our games at work.

> There are some buggy web caches and other things out there that keep
> connections open.  We had implemented a connection timeout to work
> around the problem.

Actually, this is really useful info for me.  It means that I can implement a
timeout with impunity and not worry that I'm doing bad things :).  Now just
have to write the code that determines if a connection has been idle...

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |