[Twisted-Python] Pynfo (I'm back)

Maniac - developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 29 21:38:17 EST 2002

I'm still interested in an IRC (or jabber) bot based
on the twisted framework. I dont want to mess with
an existing code base because of how bad a programmer I
am (hence the desire for plug-in functionality)

A common way seems to have plugins respond to IRC events
via handlers. How to do this?
/me shrugs

The one i'm using now is pybot.sourceforge.net

-M