[Twisted-Python] crasher

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 29 18:28:59 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:24:46 -0600 (CST), Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Okay, I've discovered a _very very_ odd bug in Twisted.

I almost forgot: since the behavior is so hard to describe properly, a CVS tree
with the appropriate changes to it is present in ~glyph/Projects/Twisted on
pyramid.  The changed files are twisted/issues/ui/templates/conduit_msie.js,
twisted/issues/ui/issueconduit.py, and twisted/issues/ui/conduit.html.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |