[Twisted-Python] Twisted: We Reinvent NIH

Moshe Zadka twisted at moshez.org
Fri Oct 25 04:02:51 EDT 2002

Those of you dilligently watching the commits lists already know
this, but for those heretics among you who don't, let me sum up

-- After a death sentence pronouncement on PyFontify by python-dev, twisted
   has its own Python HTML colourer in twisted.python.htmlizer
-- The document generation system is now part of twisted, as twisted.lore.
   People who want to use it for documenting their own Python stuff are
   invited to.