[Twisted-Python] Logo usage at websites?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Oct 23 23:20:42 EDT 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:30:55 -0400, kkennedy at kenzoid.com (Ken Kennedy) wrote:

> I'm looking forward to sticking a "Powered by Twisted" logo in my
> footers...*grin*.

Maybe it would be more appropriate to have a logo that said "Twisted by Power",
with a little graphic of the Eye of Sauron staring out of our serpentine logo?
"Surely, you did not think that Guido could contend with the will of Internet.
There are none who can."

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |