[Twisted-Python] Fw: [Tutor] Interfacing to the web

andy surany mongo57a at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 23:11:26 EDT 2002

Thanks. It looks like the basic building blocks are there - but I don't know
enough about how a proxy works to be able to make one (if I can avoid it).
All I really need to do is to be able to hook into the date stream, tagging
on one specific URL which I can then parse to get the data into my python
program. Unfortunately, I can't access the URL directly (cookies, etc.).

Or have i misunderstood twisted.web.proxy? The only docs I found were at
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh/teud/Twisted/twisted.web.proxy.html

Andy