[Twisted-Python] Fw: [Tutor] Interfacing to the web

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Wed Oct 23 21:25:32 EDT 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:08:24 -0400
andy surany <mongo57a at comcast.net> wrote:

> It was suggested in Tutor that Twisted might be what I'm looking for
> (please see the thread below). The best bet appears to be a proxy to
> which I can add some intercept logic. Anybody done this with Twisted?

You could make a transparent proxy with Twisted, yes, since it has both
http client and server classes. There's a module twisted.web.proxy that
does that.

Might not work without some munging of the returned HTML, however.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python, Twisted, Zope and Java consulting