[Twisted-Python] dbcred and Firebird Incompatibility

Joshua Ritter ritterjoshua at msn.com
Wed Oct 23 11:06:58 EDT 2002

"password" and "user" are Firebird/Interbase keyword/variables... neither will work as a column name... for instance, you also can't have a column named "file", "default","starting", "length", etc etc etc.

This is pretty enough for me:

identity_name
identity_password

I wonder what other landmines await...