[Twisted-Python] Error using mktap for ResourceTemplates

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Wed Oct 23 00:34:42 EDT 2002

I'm getting an error with both the 1.0.0-1 Debian package (congrats on
1.0, BTW!...and many, many thanks for the up-to-date debs.) and
current CVS when I try to use the mktap --processor flag suggested in
doc/howto/resource-templates.html

 mktap web --processor=.rtl=twisted.web.script.ResourceTemplate

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'processors'
Usage: mktap web [options]...etc.

I'll look into it myself in the morning, but I wanted to see if anyone
else had noticed this. Quixote/Twisted interaction possibilities look
excellent to me!

Ken Kennedy	| http://www.kenzoid.com	| kenzoid at io.com