[Twisted-Python] Components

Maniac - developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 22 21:49:32 EDT 2002

I think actually that I tend to get terminology messed (as i'm not a
programmer by trade) and what you describe is what i meant.

Thanks!

I've been reviewing the mailing list archives. Specifically I've written
some "applications" based on zope. Basically some database stuff with zope
managing the views to the data. I'm encouraged to see (in the archives) that
there seems to be some interest in melding zope and twisted in some way.

-Darryl