[Twisted-Python] Creating an SSH client programatically with Twisted?

Paul Swartz z3p at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 22 19:45:44 EDT 2002

On 22 Oct 2002 at 12:14, Max Schubert wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Thank you for the information and help.  Paul Swartz sent me an SSH
>     client he has written and mentioned that he might be doing some more
>     client examples and documentation for the conch module at some point.
>
> Max

As promised, I've attached a simple SSH client.
It connects to a server, and runs three programs:
true, false, and echo.  It tries to use a DSA
public key in ~/.ssh/id_dsa[.pub] for
authentication but falls back to asking for a
password.  I'll be putting this in CVS soon, but
you saw it here first :)
-p

--
     Paul Swartz