[Twisted-Python] Creating an SSH client programatically with Twisted?

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 22 11:38:27 EDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 07:02:34AM +1857, Max Schubert wrote:
>     I have looked at the documentation, the twisted.conch.ssh.* classes,
>     and the test_conch.py script and am still having a hard time figuring
>     out how to construct an SSH client using Twisted.
>
>     Does anyone have pointers to examples or documentation that will help
>     me do this?

Check out the writing clients document at
http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/howto/clients. Conch is only a
server, and the implementation is pretty new, so there's not any
documents on what you're trying to do in particular. You'll have to
resort to really diving into the code.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.