[Twisted-Python] Re: nntp protocol supports moderated newsgroups?

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 10:50:49 EDT 2002

<snip>
> A couple of kludges that should be cleaned up:
>
> - What to do if the list of target newsgroups has more than one
>   moderated newsgroup in it?  Off hand, I'm not sure what Usenet does
>   in this case.

inn sends it to the moderator of the first-mentioned moderated group.
The moderator vets it and posts it with the same Newsgroups: line, so
every group gets it even though it's just been moderated for one
group.

--
VIKING NORTH UTSIRE SOUTH UTSIRE
VARIABLE 3 OR 4 BECOMING EASTERLY 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 IN VIKING