[Twisted-Python] QOTD Plugin Example

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 19 15:52:34 EDT 2002

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:42:25 -0400, "Paul Baranowski" <paul at paulbaranowski.org> wrote:
> What am I missing?

Sorry, the wording of that is somewhat confusing.  If you have a file like
this:

/foo/bar/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/TwistedQuotes/__init__.py

then your PYTHONPATH should be set to this:

/foo/bar/Twisted/doc/howto/listings/

Otherwise, TwistedQuotes is an _entry_ in the Python Path, not a _package_ on
it.  I have yet to find a good clear example of this on python.org or a better
(and still standard) wording to use.  Suggestions are appreciated.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |