[Twisted-Python] Batch file errors in Windows distribution (0.99.4)

Alex Levy alexander.levy at tufts.edu
Tue Oct 15 14:49:00 EDT 2002

In the batch files installed by the Windows 0.99.4 package, the Python
executable is referenced as C:\PROGRAM FILES\PYTHON2.2\PYTHON.EXE.  This
causes two problems, one of which is easier to fix than the other.

1. Either PROGRAM FILES needs to become PROGRA~1, or the entire file name
needs to be in quotes.
2. It looks like this path is hardcoded, since my version of Python isn't
installed there.

Thought I'd mention it.  You may now resume discussing things that matter.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_