[Twisted-Python] Playing with twisted.web.woven

Martin Sjögren md9ms at mdstud.chalmers.se
Sun Oct 13 18:19:44 EDT 2002

Well, I finally got some time to play with woven (or actually, I
should've been correcting assignments, but I'm sick and tired of it).

I must say: This is way cool! The more I fiddle with it, the more I'm
getting to say "good, now I can throw out *that* php hack too!"

I have a thing on my wishlist though. Heck, it might already be there
and I just don't know how to do it, but here's my scenario:

I have a view with a corresponding template. In that view, I want to
have a widget that in turn is created from a template, so I can reuse
that widget easily but still write it in html, since it's actually
mainly html. Can I do this already, and how? If not, would it be hard to
add it?

Thanks for the great package (and thanks to itamar, radix and bruce who
helped me get my example code to work!)

Cheers,
Martin