[Twisted-Python] Documentation

Moshe Zadka twisted at moshez.org
Fri Oct 11 23:13:31 MDT 2002

Looking through http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/howto/book I've noticed
two things:
1. It contains references to chapters which seem redundant (Deferred examples?
   basic examples should be in the deferred howto and more complicated examples
   will be sprinkled through almost every other howto)
2. It does not link to current things which we do have (the single most used
   t.python feature is usage, which is howtoed, except for maybe log. However
   it is somewhat embarassing to spend a whole document to say
   "use log.msg(*args), and it will be just like print except it goes to the
   logfile :)

So, basically, I think the sitution for documentation is, in fact, much
better than what .../book would lead us to believe. Would anyone volunteer
to rewrite "book" into something more realistic which is actually useful?
I'd volunteer myself, if the book maintainer gave me permission :)