[Twisted-Python] JSPB on mozdev.org

MJ Stahl mjstahl at mac.com
Tue Oct 8 00:16:51 EDT 2002

I just wanted to let everyone know, the work that I have completed so
far on JSPB (javascript implemenation of perspective broker) is
currently up on

jspb.mozdev.org

Currently the files that I have included do not function, and in some
instances are incomplete. I posted them because I need some guidance or
potential help, and still can only see the damned pb trees, and not the
pb forest.

banana.js is the most complete, and includes a test_banana.js for a
test case... both ported directly from the python source.

Currently I am having trouble with the inclusion of other JS files
through a JS or Mozilla way. I am also having difficulties with string
input/output operations, not having the knowledge of anything of these
operations that may be going on behind the twisted scene (ie, other
included modules), or what is a good minimalist approach would be.

Thanks guys, and I just wanted to let you know what was going on.

-mjs