[Twisted-Python] ANN: CVSToys 0.9.6.

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Oct 4 19:15:03 EDT 2002

It's another release of everybody's favourite CVS accessory, CVSToys.
Since the last time I announced to this list, I've added several more
files that were missing from earlier distributions, added a repository
installation tool called "freshcvs-setup", and traded in the
Linux-specific /proc-watching hacks I was using for some more portable
hacks I found in David Hampton's commit_prep script.  In addition to
Linux, this release has been tested on Darwin and FreeBSD.

For the download, links to CVSToys in action, and more information, see
the CVSToys home page:

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/wares/code/CVSToys/

Upgrade Note:

Those of you using earlier versions will have to add a line to
CVSROOT/commitinfo when you upgrade:
ALL loginfo --commitinfo

Share and Enjoy,

 - Kevin
(Acapnotic)

--
The moon is waning crescent, 4.9% illuminated, 27.4 days old.