[Twisted-Python] WebDAV support

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 2 21:38:14 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I'm currently working on MoulDAVia, a kick-arse WebDAV server.
Basically, instead of offering a simple shared area (a la Apache's
mod_dav), it will be configurable so you can define a shared area for
one location, login-based for another (chroot()s to your homedir, drops
privileges, based on LDAP, but it could be something else), etc, etc.

I originally started doing this with Twisted, but hit an obstacle. I
can't remember what it was, and spiv wrote twisted.inetd seemingly out
of spite (hi Andrew! :), so I'm going to start trying with Twisted
again.

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne