[Twisted-Python] ImportError: cannot import name dns

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Thu Nov 28 12:57:26 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:31:59 +0000 (GMT)
Tony Blake <tonyblake2003 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I downloaded the latest Twisted release for Win32
> (Twisted-1.0.1.win32-py2.2.exe). It installed fine.
> But when running the 'coil' script, I receive the
> following error:

Coil was more proof of concept than actual working program, so no one
actually bothers to check if it's broken. We probably ought to either do
that, remove it, or better yet rewrite from scratch. Volunteers?

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python, Twisted, Zope and Java consulting