[Twisted-Python] Where is Python being taught in Australia?

Jan Smith webadministrator at ozzope.org
Tue Nov 26 18:00:07 EST 2002

Hi all,

I am compiling of list of institutions teaching Python for the OzZope web
site - the Australian Zope Interest Group.  Could you tell me where Python
is being taught in Australia? It would be great to have an up to date list.

Sometimes the subject is not specifically python but python is taught as
part a course.  Any course including python is what I'm looking for.

Also any places that may be teaching Zope.

Either reply to.  mailto:webadministrator at ozzope.org

Many thanks

Jan Smith

Australian Zope Interest Group