[Twisted-Python] Sending email asynchronously

Jp Calderone exarkun at meson.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 1 00:07:13 EST 2002

  Just a heads up: I've just stuck in twisted.protocols.smtp.sendEmail(); it
is based very heavily on some code itamar sent me and can handle attachments
as well as plain ol' email.  I imagine there are some things wrong with it,
but this is something I've found lacking in Twisted for a long time, so I
had to add it, even broken :)  Suggestions on the what the One True Way it
should work are welcome (but it does what I want it to now, so don't expect
me to improve it without input ;).

  Jp

--
If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per per gallon,