[Twisted-Python] example UML class diagram - twisted.web.widgets

Steve Waterbury steve.waterbury at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 29 14:38:24 EDT 2002

Here is a diagram "reverse-engineered" from the Python code
using the Object Domain UML tool (with some manual tweaking to
organize it more compactly).  This is from the CVS twisted I
checked out on 5/24 (haven't updated since then).

If you think it's useful, I could send more as I generate
them, and they could be included with the Twisted docs if you
want.  Of course, there is no substitute for reading the code,
but might be a good "quick reference".

I think there is a new release of twisted coming soon, right?
If so, I'll wait for that ....

-- Steve.

Stephen C. Waterbury  http://misspiggy.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/waterbug.html
    "An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot." - Rick Julius