[Twisted-Python] How should this mailing list be used?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed May 22 18:17:33 EDT 2002

From: Itamar Shtull-Trauring <twisted at itamarst.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:31:52 +0200

> Jeremy Fincher wrote:
>
> > Well, if it is there by design, and someone would be so kind to explain
> > what the design is, then I'd learn even more about Twisted than before!
>
> Design? Actually, Twisted is the result of a series of random mutations,
> driven by a bunch of d20 dice glyph has lying around in his basement.
> Usually he has his pet hamster radix roll them.

Don't knock the "design dice".  They're magic!  I got them exchange for my cow
(my last posession at the time) from a guy at Rational who swears they're the
"unwritten final phase" of the Unified Process.  It cost dearly, but now I'm a
real Software Engineer!

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |