[Twisted-Python] How should this mailing list be used?

Jeremy Fincher fincher.8 at osu.edu
Wed May 22 15:46:15 EDT 2002

I'll be reading a lot of Twisted code in the next while, and will
undoubtedly notice little things that might be optimized or tiny bugs
that could be fixed.  Is it alright if I send mails to this list with
those things?  Is that how I should handle things when I find those
things?

(As I mentioned before in the IRC channel, I honestly just don't have
the time to make patches and test them and submit them, but I can
generally find the time to make a note about them somewhere, and it's
been mentioned on the IRC channel (by radix) that here might be the most
appropriate place to do so.)

Thanks!

Jeremy