[Twisted-Python] "3D Game Using Twisted?", or: "Ach du lieber..."

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Thu Mar 14 15:21:13 EST 2002

Derek Simkowiak wrote:

 > Because you are so persistent in this recommendation, I will take a
 > very close look at pb.  But presently my intuition says I'll be
 > writing my own.

Well, on the low level, we were discussing make banana extendable so you
can define custom data types, e.g. a data type for location that is sent
in 4 bytes. The overhead for you would be one extra byte per message, I
think.

This depends on adding "profiles" to the banana protocol, which is on
our TODO list.