[Twisted-Python] Win32 events main loop

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Sun Mar 3 18:37:30 EST 2002

Andrew Bennetts wrote:

> Here is the first *rough* cut of the Twisted main loop using Win32 events,
> based upon internet.poll.

Cool! I'll test it a bit and then check it in, and maybe we should talk
to glyph about giving you CVS write access :)

The next stage, one it's stable and more or less bug free, is probably
making it more generic, so you can use it with things that aren't
sockets (e.g. stdin/stdout, pipes, files, etc.) Also integration with
the win32 GUI event loop win32all exposes, which I think uses the same
subsystem.