[Twisted-Python] Licence of examples

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Jun 21 17:28:15 EDT 2002

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> This is one reason that copyright is centralized.  Having it copyrighted by
> tons of different people in different countries makes it difficult to construct
> a credible threat in cases where a big corporation doesn't want to support the
> development of something which is helpful to them, but instead swallow it
> whole.

I've been aching to ask this question somewhere this matters.
Does the Zope Public License cover this case in your, or your lawyers opinion?
There's a specialized joint copyright agreement in it that seems worth
considering to me.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.webwitches.com/~shae/
<radix> shapr: I think you *are* a purist :)