[Twisted-Python] new doc generator, new doc

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jun 20 20:20:10 EDT 2002

I have just spent some time improving our documentation preprocessor as well as
writing a new document and fixing some old ones.  Everything's in CVS, though
using generate-domdocs may be a little bit confusing, so I've put the relevant
documents up on the web, too.

    http://zelda.twistedmatrix.com/doc/howto/plugin
    http://zelda.twistedmatrix.com/doc/howto/defer
    http://zelda.twistedmatrix.com/doc/howto/servers

Of course, if you're bitten by the documentation bug too, examples for the
source to all of these documents is in CVS in doc/howto/.  Feel free to
contribute one of your own.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |