[Twisted-Python] new doc generator, new doc

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jun 20 20:20:10 EDT 2002

I have just spent some time improving our documentation preprocessor as well as
writing a new document and fixing some old ones.  Everything's in CVS, though
using generate-domdocs may be a little bit confusing, so I've put the relevant
documents up on the web, too.

Of course, if you're bitten by the documentation bug too, examples for the
source to all of these documents is in CVS in doc/howto/.  Feel free to
contribute one of your own.

 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |
 |  < ___/ >  |      http://www.twistedmatrix.com      |