[Twisted-Python] New client APIs

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jul 28 15:12:14 EDT 2002

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:26:29 -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <twisted at itamarst.org> wrote:
> For example, FTP tests are failing right now, due to my not making the
> backwards compatability code totally backwards compatible. This is fine by
> me - the new API is much nicer and will make everyone's life easier, so it's
> not worth the time making the old API work exactly the same.

Okay, this is fixed now.

Soon, I'm going to hack in support to acapnotic's CVSToys to run the unit tests
on the HEAD branch and e-mail checkin offenders once an hour until they get
fixed.  Until I do that, though, I will sporadically emulate that functionality
manually; expect to have a full mailbox if you don't check that unit tests are
still working (backwards compatibility hacks or no!). ;-)

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |