[Twisted-Python] WebDAV?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jul 19 10:01:34 EDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:18:01 +0800, Mukhsein Johari <arashi1 at pd.jaring.my> wrote:

> You have webdav support in twisted too? I'm looking at the source (I've got
> 0.19 'final') and I don't see webdav. Where is it?

Right now, nowhere.  One day I might check something in, but currently I have
nothing but some grotty, nasty debugging tools to help me figure out what a
working WebDAV server sends to a working WebDAV client; the only thing that
I've proven so far is that the term "working" is *very* loosely applied in both
of those phrases.

> btw. out of curiosity,
> a python programmer and enthusiast is a "pythonista", a zope enthusiast is a
> "zopista"...what's a twisted enthusiast? "twista"?

The most frequently applied term I've heard is "twister".  I'd sure like to
have occasion to need a term which refers to someone who is a Twisted
enthusiast who isn't directly on the development team ;-).

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |