[Twisted-Python] twisted.sister

carmstro at twistedmatrix.com carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jul 6 20:59:13 MDT 2002

Can someone please fix the issues with twisted.sister tests? There's an obvious
bug where the test is passing in the wrong # of arguments, but fixing that just
reveals a host of other failures. I'm releasing 0.19.0rc1 soon, and it'll be
put out regardless of whether or not the fix is in (RCs are cool ;-)).

(This is a re-send -- I accidentally sent this from a non-subscribed account
the first time, so this mail may come twice if glyph approves my first post
without noticing that I re-sent it ;-))

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>