[Twisted-Python] twisted.enterprise docs suck

andrew-twisted at puzzling.org andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Jan 30 10:21:08 EST 2002

Because the twisted.enterprise docs currently suck (i.e. I couldn't figure
it out without help :), I decided to write a small tutorial that should
hopefully explain things a bit better.

I've put a copy up at http://poetry.puzzling.org/twisted_db.html.  I'd
appreciate any feedback anyone has, in particular:
  * Have I stuffed up anything major?
  * Is my terminology ok (e.g. "...dispatch queries to your ConnectionPool...")
  * Am I demonstrating "best practice" use of twisted.enterprise, or should
    I be structuring my code differently?

If someone wants to place this (or an edited version of it) on
twistedmatrix.com, or distribute it with Twisted, or both, they are welcome.